Thursday, October 12, 2006

Character References Re: Aaron E. James NWA Profiling Attack Victim

(TO BLOGGER.COM : this medium is not to be removed- international exposure of our plight is imminent and main stream media contact has been made and secured -any removal will result in mention of actions by blogger as such in world forum mainstream media and resultant legal action- message to your forum was accidental. thank you.)
CHARACTER REFERNCES SEEN BELOW

Northwest Airlines Profiling Attack Covert Trial illicit Threats: http://justiceforjamesfamily.blogspot.com








(***For Presentation Map Guide Directory Please See Bottom)
3 of My Character References: Aaron E. James NWA Profiling Attack Victim.







Presentation Directory Below This Page












_________________________________________________________
NWA Profiling Attack Upon Our Family - the brutality-the cover up- the illegal threats- the collusion and lies-All exposed


back to MAIN SITE: http://justiceforjamesfamily.blogspot.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Some Of My Background And My Caricature - spelling should be character?

Dear Aaron I'd like you to know that I am 100% behind you and your fight for decent fair treatment - it seems a frustratingly repetetive cycle of War followed by sensitivity followed by complacency followed by war.

To illustrate, WW2, followed by civil rights and increased acceptance of 'others' as we had all fought together. Unfortunatley people are often at there best during conflict - and soon enough we are back to a pre-war stage of 'them and us' - or more famously 'you're either with us or you're against us'. Still if there is another thing history teaches us, it is that nothing is pre-determined and the most unlikely events can occur therefore.
At the moment I can only support you with my words, but I feel it is of great importance for you to know that myself (and the large proportion of like-minded people I represent) are absolutley on you side, sickened by this illegal situation and know that you and your mother will triumph, hopefully with the least possible aggrievement and with the maximum impact.

On the subject of exposure:

1. Googlevideo and similar sites, mainly YouTube, are by far the best way to get the truth to the biggest number of people - I recommend putting many different and popular tags with each video, such as 'halo, wii, iphone, ps3, britney, bush' ect.

2. I have seveal accounts on YouTube and if you will upload the videos I would be happy to 'favourite' them and have them featured on my user-homepage which get a few hundred hits a day.
Soon I will be launching a new account featuring my political cartoons that I expect to be a very popular account. I would be glad to feature your videos there.

Good software to rip and edit flash movies such as googlevideo:

1. Ripzor.com or similar
2. Riva flv Encoder (to convert to avi or mpeg for editing)

I have had over 5,000,000 views on YouTube since putting videos on 2 months ago. Almost all of these are promotions for PRISONPLANET.COM and INFOWARS.COM.
How so many views? I have inserted sexy photos at the half way point (so that the serach results show this picture) and giving them sexy titles.
I do not recommend misleading titles for your particular videos, but people forgive a half-way-point-picture of say, Britney Spears. And you will find that you will get about 1,000 hits a day.

If you accept I offer to do this on your behalf.

I'm always here at
guylarge@googlemail.com -
please let me know what you think.

Guy

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home